An innovative opportunity for a quality passionate professional to join our client on a long term contract as their Quality Administrator. Our client are global leaders in their unique design and manufacture of large scale, valuable equipment which is used by some of the biggest names across the industry sector.
Joining them as their Quality Administrator your involvement will be in 100% of the Quality department - meaning that no 2 days will be the same! One day you could be hands on working with the shop floor on calibration or inspection work to another day working on supplier certification or working on documentation packs!
You will get involved in the following areas;
- Processing and validating supplier certificates and support the Quality Control team where required
- Manage and administer the equipment calibration system. Ensure that all equipment on the list is up to date, that they are calibrated and that calibrated items are verified upon return ready to be used.
- Review and verify large documentation packs for given projects for correct and complete certifications.
- Collate, control, present, liaise, and verify 2nd level traceability records for given Projects
The Quality Administrator will be expected to:
- Onsite Monday to Friday
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm (with felxibility), 39 hours per week
We will be excited to hear from you if you can demonstrate:
- Quality Engineering background, equally if you are currently a Quality Technician, Quality Coordinator but looking for a step-up or more exposure to different aspects of quality.
- Ideally a background within electro-mechanical or mechanical manufacturing
- Comfortable with taking on a long term contract, initially we are working with 12 months but likelihood will go on longer
- Ability to work in the UK without any kind of sponsorship support (our client is not able support employees with any kind of sponsorship requirement)
- Can start within 1 month
HIT 'APPLY NOW'
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
'A' level/Higher or equivalent