A one-off opportunity for a Property Inspector to join this thriving independent lettings business based in Brighton. This reputable Estate Agent has an established lettings business and is looking for a Property Inspector who can carry out a number of inspections, check-in's and check-out's on a monthly basis.
The successful Property Inspector will be experienced within Property Management, hardworking and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative.
The Property Inspector will ideally have had previous experience within a similar property related role.
As a Property Inspector you will be required to carry out the following tasks:
• Carrying out regular inspections of properties on company books
• Completing pre-let inspections and inventories
• Reporting maintenance issue to the maintenance department
• Creating reports and updating the system of all inspections carried out
• Helping out in other areas of the business as and when required
Property Inspector - Benefits:
Magnus James is a national specialist recruit for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896