What is the Job?
- Contract to start on 20-01-20 until 30-04-20 with a possible extension.
- Survey the housing stock, evaluate and diagnose what work is required, assess the best options to carry out the work and issue response repairs.
- Prepare specifications for planned maintenance schemes, gain quotations and manage a varied range of projects.
What are the requirements?
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Building construction technology and building pathology knowledge as well as strong IT skills icluding MC Office and AutoCAD.
Disclaimer: On applying for this vacancy, you agree that your personal details will be passed onto our client for their consideration of your suitability for the role. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to notify Teqniq Limited of any hirer who I do not want my details to be passed onto.