Specialist Customer Service Advisor
The Specialist Customer Service Advisor will be the first point of contact for people contacting the organisation with enquiries about Social Care via a variety of communication channels.
- Answering enquiries by phone, email and face-to-face from members of the public and partner agencies.
- Researching information for customers and either resolving their enquiries or directing them to a relevant and more appropriate service.
- Identify and complete safeguarding referrals.
- Completion of Carers assessments, support plans and reviews.
- Dealing tactfully with complaints and escalating service user complaints appropriately; passing relevant feedback to managers to improve service delivery.
- Using a range of in-house database systems to search, read and enter service user details, and Microsoft Office including a knowledge of Outlook and Word.
- Ability to work as part of a team as relevant, to deliver the best outcomes for service users, and met and exceed team aims and objectives.
- Ability to support less experienced members of staff through development and training activities using a coaching style.
- To develop an awareness and understanding of all relevant legislation e.g. Care Act 2014.
The applicant will have:-
- Minimum requirement of 2 to 4 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grades A* - C (pre-2018) or Grade 4 or above (post 2018) including Mathematics and English or the relevant knowledge and skills gained through work experience
- A genuine interest in helping people with the ability to actively listen to service users.
- Good administrative and ICT skills with the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Previous customer services experience or a view on what excellent customer service is.
- A keen interest in social and health care services and related fields.
- Previous experience of call centre environment
Benefits of working for the organisation:-
Working in a Oxford City Centre location and holiday pay.
Hours of work are 0830 - 1700
The nature of this post will require flexibility to meet urgent work needs as they arise. This will inevitably entail some work outside normal office hours from time to time.
Please note the organisation is re-organising office accommodation across the county, and the location of this post may change. The successful applicant for this position will be kept informed by his/her line manager of any proposed change in location.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Jorgia our Commercial Consultant on 01235 535858