What is the Job?
- Contract to start on 24-02-20 until 29-05-20 with a possible extension.
- Establish and maintain appropriate links between customers, businesses and the general public and other services to ensure correct technical standards are complied with.
- Analyse and interpret data and information and make recommendations to support decision making by others for a broad range of activities across the service area.
- Utilise up to date mobile technologies to best effect to deliver an efficient and effective service.
What are the requirements?
- Driving licence.
- IT skills including vehicle diagnostic.
Disclaimer: On applying for this vacancy, you agree that your personal details will be passed onto our client for their consideration of your suitability for the role. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to notify Teqniq Limited of any hirer who I do not want my details to be passed onto.