Our client is a leading sustainability business looking to add a Director to its Commercial Real Estate Team. Our client provides commercially focused sustainability strategy, reporting, risk management, and performance services to some of the UK’s largest organisations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious, entrepreneurial, and rapidly expanding sustainability consultancy, working with a diverse client base to deliver portfolio wide reductions in carbon emissions and environmental impact.
The successful candidate for the Director role will drive sales, strategy, market share, quality, leadership and client satisfaction across the business for the Commercial Real Estate sector. Our client is looking for someone with strong experience in Commercial Real Estate, and the successful candidate will have a clear understanding of sustainability within this market and be able to build excellent relationships while maintaining a high level of quality from themselves and those around them. The candidate will be a key senior figure in their growing business.
- Drive international growth
- Lead and develop internal team
- Understand trends in sector within and beyond sustainability
- Lead business intelligence from marketing viewpoint
- Influencing product proposition for the benefit of the CRE sector
- Provide strategic analysis and recommendations to business
- Develop company’s awareness of Commercial Real Estate
- Work collaboratively with partners, expanding partner opportunities
- Engaging with a wide range of stakeholders both within the business and across the client base to ensure the company's services are valued and grown
- Commercial focus to maintain and grow client accounts
- Product development and innovation to ensure that the company maintains its industry leading position
- Driving market-leading external content through engagement with the marketing team
- Programme and project management for large and complex clients, with a focus on quality and timeliness of delivery
- At least five years of commercial real estate experience
- Experience leading a team and developing high value services that meet client needs
- Demonstrable success in developing business and building successful relationships with key clients in the CRE sector
- Knowledge of future development and trends in CRE sector
- Awareness of areas in which the business can build a business case for future growth
- Ability and desire to look for continuous improvement opportunities
- The ability to effectively communicate with and influence external stakeholders and senior business leaders
- A high level of self-motivation and a commitment to personal growth
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
For full disclosure, please contact David Ward at email@example.com / +44 7761800201, or send us your CV.