What is the Job?
- Contract to start on 10-08-20 until 16-10-20 with a possible extension.
- Work as part of an in-house multidisciplinary team under the supervision of the Group Manager to produce feasibility studies, outline proposals and detailed technical drawing packages using AutoCAD and other software packages.
- Initiate and develop design solutions for a broad range of design and construction work including extensions and adaptations to private domestic properties for disabled people.
What are the requirements?
- Experience of the construction delivery process from feasibility to completion.
- Knowledge of sustainable design techniques.
- Knowledge of current planning and building regulations awareness.
Disclaimer: On applying for this vacancy, you agree that your personal details will be passed onto our client for their consideration of your suitability for the role. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to notify Teqniq Limited of any hirer who I do not want my details to be passed onto.