Are you interested in working with a range of innovative technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments when people's lives depend on them?
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Role Title and Location:
This is an opportunity to work within a expanding team where you will be working across fast-moving and challenging projects as a Simulation and Modelling Engineer.
As a Simulation and Modelling Engineer you will have the opportunity to develop new and innovative ways of working to enhance existing products and develop new ones!
As a Simulation and Modelling Engineer you will be responsible for delivery models and modelling tools or software to programmes. The Simulation and Modelling team are responsible for the development of models and software to support the following:
- Support algorithm and software development
- Support performance assessment of contractual requirements
- Investigate feasibility of new systems
- Development of real time models and models that support growth areas
- Degree qualified, with strong mathematical content and programming skills e.g. Engineering, Electronics, Software, Electrical, Mechanical, Systems.
- Should have, or are prepared to gain, a good understanding of simulation environments (e.g. MATLAB and Simulink, or similar) and programming languages (e.g. FORTRAN, C/C++).
- Technical experience in Simulation and Modelling activities
- Ability to lead technical activities and quickly understanding complex technical problems.
- Carryout or manage priorities and activities to deliver on time, cost and quality.
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems and gather the information needed to drive through to ultimate solutions.
- Good understanding of the Engineering lifecycle.
- Experience in the Defence sector, or related industry.
- Understanding of change management and configuration control processes
- Experience of stakeholder engagement, coordination and planning.
- Strong communication skills and ability to present complex information in a simple way.
- Have an awareness of risk management, mitigation and reporting.
- Experience in managing a small to medium sized project/ or leadership experience.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.