My client are looking for a Programme Manager to plan and manage their Term Maintenance Contract agreement.
The individual will have previous highways experience, ideally with a term maintenance background.
Key responsibilities of the role are,
· To direct resources of people, vehicle, plant, materials, sub-contractors and premises, in order to achieve the aims and objectives of the local business plan
· To ensure that operations are carried out in a commercially astute manner to ensure best value for the client
· Financial control including annual and periodic budgets and forecasting is maintained and reporting on the operational and financial aspects of the contract at periodic management reviews
· Compliance to the company's policies and procedures
· Effective planning & programming to ensure service delivery
· To accept and carry out any reasonable task as requested by a member of management
· Attend and participate in internal and external meetings and briefings as required.
If this is a role that interests yourself, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or contact me on 01489 884313
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.