You will be responsible for researching and analysing information, making recommendations and developing plans of action to enhance the corporate delivery across the business and will be tasked with complex problems which may need regulatory / policy awareness and dictate the correct resolution. The role will stretch your communication skills, problem solving ability, your decision making and management of resources, as well as your strengths in working autonomously, as you will be working with a range of stakeholders to the SDA, the wider MOD and external customers and companies.
You will enjoy a varied role, supporting the Boat Managers on site, liaising with the Business Management team over at AbbeyWood, Bristol and managing internal and external queries. As you will have regular interaction with both internal and external parties, the right individual will have excellent communication and interpersonal abilities. You will support in the production of business cases and reports, and the analysis of corporate reporting and management information. Your role may involve the management of a small team, with responsibility for their delivery and the provision of coaching where appropriate.
To be found successful you must demonstrate the following essential criteria:
* Strong analytical skills
* Experience working with both external and internal stakeholders
* Evidence of being proactive
* Experience of building relationships
It would benefit your application should you be able to demonstrate the following desirable criteria:
* Management experience
* Experience working in a large or complex organisation, as this will benefit your grasping of the MOD and the culture associated with a large defence organisation
* IAM NVQ Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration and Management or equivalent qualification
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.