Our Client works with an extensive network of third party organizations to perform a vast range of activities across the enterprise. Known internal risks that may impact our client such as privacy, information security, compliance, pricing, IT, etc. are amplified or compounded with the use of third parties. Today, third party oversight is decentralized. There are many functions working with third parties in some capacity including, but not limited to: Procurement, Third Party Management Organizations (TPMOs), Risk Domain Partners including Audit/Assessment Teams.
The TPRM organization is implementing a holistic program to support consistent, efficient, and effective decision making and determining potential inherent risk. The central team’s scope encompasses priority business and risk areas across all stages of the third party collaboration lifecycle.
Successful execution of this strategy will reduce third party risk, strengthen capabilities, drive consistency and efficiency, and reduce cost.
The scope of the TPRM Hub Team will include the following:
Create and maintain policies, procedures, and training to drive consistent TPRM for third party use. Liaise with Risk Domain Partners to create and maintain: Risk Definitions, Tolerances, and Required Training for TPMOs, Engagement Owners, and Third Parties. Construct and own the overall TPRM Program. Own the enterprise TPRM technology solution. Provide oversight of the TPRM initial and on-going monitoring due diligence processes. Report progress and results to Senior Leadership including, but not limited to, the CPO, the SVP of Ethics & Compliance, and the Compliance & Enterprise Risk Management Committee (CERMC).
· Overseeing the coordination of end-to-end risk management activities throughout the TPRM lifecycle (Evaluate and Select, Contracting, Onboarding, Ongoing Monitoring and Termination and or Renewal).
· Assist in the development, implementation, execution, and maintenance of the Third Party Risk Management and Third Party Due Diligence Programs strategies and process.
· Initiate and coordinate due diligence activities with Risk Partners and Engagement Owners based on relevant standard operating procedures
· Conduct and coordinate ongoing monitoring activities in conjunction with Risk Partners and Engagement Owners
· Coordination/communicate assessment activities required with risk assessors and third parties
· Monitor and manage on-going screening processes in Aravo
· Coordinate actions arising from all screening/monitoring processes with responsible parties
· Log findings from coordinated due diligence activities in the Aravo system and communicate to appropriate stakeholders
· Monitoring of findings management process to ensure action plans are in place and actions are owned
· Track all due diligence and monitoring activities to completion within the TPRM Tool
· Monitor/track completion of ongoing Third Party Assessments within the TPRM Tool
· Perform Good Order Review process of relevant Inherent Risk Questionnaires
· Serve as a day-to-day liaison for the business partners/stakeholders for TPRM compliance processes
· Manage workflows and ensure quality of Risk Management activities performed by the TPRM Team
· Perform/oversee initial review of risk metrics aggregated and address inquiries regarding reporting/dashboards
· Perform/oversee sample Quality Assurance (QA) on TPRM activities completed throughout the lifecycle
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience working in a risk environment
· Familiar with Aravo or similar Third Party Risk Management technology
· Experience in a fast paced working environment
· Strong technical and data analytical skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong bias for action and execution
· Proven track record delivering outstanding results in challenging business environments
· Strong communication and influence skills
· Effective time management.
· Organizing skills
· Effective teamwork
· Process oriented
· Initiative, ability to manage own time
Our Client does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €25,000.00-€32,000.00 per year