Engineer - Systems / Over the Air Update Development
Area: Electrical and Electronics
- Create technical specifications for the development of concepts required to support software updates over the air or OTA for embedded automotive systems.
- Provide knowledge and expertise in the Diagnostic domain to support both internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaising with suppliers to define ECU level requirements for OTA implementation regarding topics such as Bootloader, Diagnostics and Networks.
- Supporting OTA engineering team in architecting vehicle level OTA design taking into consideration customer's E/E systems architecture design whilst adhering to customer and client processes.
- Liaising with OTA engineering team to ensure timely delivery of specifications to suppliers.
- Analyze and solve electrical system problems and produce solutions meeting cost, quality and timing targets.
- Vehicle, System and Component Level Requirements Management, decomposition and Specification definition.
- Conducting and updating benchmarks of competitor vehicles and systems for OTA systems.
- Ensure legal regulations, norms & standards are captured and met.
- Model base systems engineering tools and processes for local and global business
- Support LV/HV energy management teams in day-to-day work activities.
- Other tasks as assigned by manager.
- Familiarity with both LV and HV systems across multiple domains
- Knowledge of Automotive Bootloader concepts including single/dual banking.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR Classic and Adaptive (Linux OS) based ECU's.
- Background in Automotive diagnostics systems with specific knowledge of vehicle Diagnostic development i.e. diagnostic strategy specification, implementation.
- Knowledge of OTA back end server architecture, OTA Client and UDS Master.
- Familiarity with secure OTA frameworks such as OMA-DM, UPTANE
- Experience incorporating hardware-based security techniques (Hardware Security modules, TrustZone, Secure Boot, TLS etc.) into a robust hardware/software system design.
- Awareness of key standards ODX/OTX, AUTOSAR, ISO 14229, ISO 13400.
- Awareness of automotive functional safety.
- Awareness of standards/regulation ISO 21434, UNECE WP29 on Cyber Security, and OTA.
- Great communication skills on all levels, ability to work with a truly diverse and global team
- Degree in Engineering such as Computer Science, Electronics, or comparable is desirable
- Knowledge of ECU flashing and rollback.
- Production of quality documentation.
- Knowledge of Diagnostic Tools (e.g. Vector/Softings/DSA etc.)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.