This job vacancy is for Dyno Plumbing Kent, via bubb.
We're currently recruiting for Mobile Plumbing Engineers, across South East London & West Kent. The role is covering private domestic maintenance work with Engineers generally being kept on their local patch. If you're a fast paced, customer focused Engineer, then this is the role for you.
- Basic pay £23-26k with average earnings of £40k PA+
- Company vehicle, phone and uniform
- 28 days paid holiday (20+8)
- Attractive call out and OT rota and packages available, a fully stocked van, PPE Kit, Field Computer/Tablet and full uniform will also be supplied
-You will need to supply your own tools
- A minimum of NVQ level 2 in Plumbing or equivalent course
- At least 2-3 years experience within domestic plumbing
- Full UK driving license with no more than 6 points
- Be open to a CRB/DBS disclosure
- Be an excellent customer facing Engineer
We are ever progressing in business and we want our Engineers to progress with us!