Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
As a Software Developer you will join a dynamic team working in simulation and experimentation. As the Software Developer, you will take ownership and apply agile methodology to produce simulation components.
This is a hands-on role requiring development of simulation software in C# / C++ working in a team who are end user focused to deliver innovative solutions using the latest technologies.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Software Development experience in C++ and C#.
- Practical software engineering and/or System integration experience.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Experience in Development using agile scrum methodologies, of real-time software components
- Experience / exposure of Integration of Simulink models and real hardware components.
- Experience in the Defence, Aerospace or related sector.
- Experience in Software Simulation
- Experience of simulation standards (DIS and HLA) very desirable.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other