Successful candidates will take key roles within the risk management function to provide robust support across a variety of high value and/or complex projects and programmes.
As a Risk Practitioner, you will be responsible for ensuring all Risks (threat and opportunity) are captured, represented, controlled, managed and maintained in the corporate risk system; you will work with suppliers and stakeholders to integrate relevant information; you will be responsible for ensuring performance data is interpreted, challenged and communicated with key stakeholders to drive delivery. In person, you will possess good interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with experience of working within teams, across functions and with the Project Controls manager and delivery teams.
These roles would suit a junior risk practitioner with hands on risk management experience either in supplier, consultant or client-side roles; ideally with project delivery experience through one or some of the stages of design, procurement and construction/production.
These posts represent a real opportunity to be involved with the continual development of best practice within DE&S and SDA Project Controls environment.
The following day-to-day responsibilities include:
* Risk (threats and opportunity) Management in a project and programme environment.
* Utilising Risk Management techniques to improve and drive the successful delivery of projects.
* Interpretation of supplier risk information.
* Providing delivery teams with pro-active risk information to provide current risk position, proximity and drive pro-active management actions
* Analyse and communicate risk information to all levels of the organisation.
* Stakeholder management at all levels to build strong relationships / team working.
Please note that roles within the SDA will require candidates to be SOLE UK nationals due to the nature of the projects involved.
To be found successful you must demonstrate the following essential criteria:
* Experience of managing risk in a project-delivery environment OR in an environment that is relatable to the role. * Have knowledge of wider Project Controls.
* Demonstrable experience of driving the proactive implementation of risk within delivery teams.
* Demonstrable experience with interpreting contractors / suppliers risk information.
* Able to simplify and articulate complex risks data to the delivery team and stakeholders.
* Experience with using Active Risk Manager (ARM) risk software OR other leading risk management software.
* An understanding of Planning, Cost Control / Estimating and the integration with risk.
* An understanding of conducting cost and schedule risk analysis.
It would benefit your application should you be able to demonstrate the following desirable criteria:
* APM Project Risk Management Single Subject Certificate Level 1 qualification.
If you are invited to an interview, you will be assessed against the following technical competencies:
* Controlling a project
* Stakeholder Management
If you are invited to an interview, you will be assessed against the following behaviours:
* Working together
* Communicating and influencing
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.