Operations Manager - Labels
Hours: 8.30-5.30 Monday-Friday
Salary - £35K-£50K (top end is a stretch but willing to pay for an outstanding candidate with all of the right experience)
Overview: To join the Senior Management team, as head of Production and Operations, line managing 14 production staff and customer service admin team.
- Head of production and operations (line manager to 14 production staff and to customer service admin).
- Managing the process of orders and jobs when they come in - scheduling of work, QC/complaint handling, part of team to handle compliance of ISO 9001, 14001 and BRC accreditations.
- HR experience, Project management (moving site in next year or two, installation of new machines)
- Cultural fit is a must in order to work well alongside current Senior Management – they are a relatively small family run business with a tight knit management team currently.
- They want someone who will understand the growing pains of a small business so has the hunger and drive to make continuous improvements, can handle and manage staff well and is willing to be bullish enough to debate with senior management team on their views (not a yes man!)
If you have the relevant experience within Labels / Packaging within this type of role, please get in touch with your up to date CV by applying within!
Operations Manager, Ops Manager, Operations, Labels, Packaging, Flexo, Label, Production Manager, Management, Customer Service Manager, Project Manager, Project Management, HR