Working within a busy modern warehouse environment, the role will require a significant amount of lifting and carrying between the stores and the production build facility. The applicant will also be required to use the hand held RFID barcode readers to check and issue stock levels as required.
Picking and issuing parts to the shop floor, assisting with production work orders and re-running material shortages reports.
- Previous experience of working within a modern stores/warehouse environment
- Valid counterbalance forklift license
- Stores/Goods in/ picking/ line-feeding
- stock management
- management and maintenance of equipment work areas
- some experience in electronic stock control or MRP systems
- experience of working in a multi-fuctional team
- I.T literate
All candidates must hold a valid counterbalance forklift license.
Hours - 37.5 per week
7am - 3.30pm (Monday to Friday)
6 months +
£12.13 per hour (PAYE)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.