- This role is Inside IR35 (via Umbrella Company)
Job Description -
- To carry out site inspections to ensure that Street works and Roadwork activities on the public highway are completed in a safe and effective manner in accordance with any conditions placed upon the permit for each activity; and that the reinstatement of the highway is completed in accordance with the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 (NRSWA) and associated Codes of Practice, as amended by the Traffic Management Act 2004 (TMA) and the South East Permit scheme within Surrey. This contributes to the key Local Transport Plan objective of reducing congestion, and ensuring the best possible service to all highway users.
Qualifications / Experience:
Educated to 'A' level, HND standard, or equivalent or able to evidence ability at an equivalent level.
- May require a qualification relevant to the specific nature of the role.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, practices and policies applicable to specialist area
- For some roles a relevant degree may be required.
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office and database management systems.
- Ability to undertake technical work relevant to the role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to build sound relationships with customers.
- Ability to apply specialist knowledge to respond to complex enquires from a range of stakeholders.
- Previous experience processing, analysing and reporting data.
- Previous practical experience in a relevant field.
- Ability to manage a range of projects through to completion.
- Effective interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experience of leading a team (where appropriate).
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Callum Laycock directly on 01489882575 / 07901964657
- Email your CV to [email protected]
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.