Change and Business Improvement Manager required for a 6 month contract - WFH - up to £700 pd (inside of IR35)
Working inside of IR35 for a well-established Government body, as Change and Business Improvement Manager, you wil plays a key role in defining, building and implementing an ambitious roadmap of business and digital transformation, focusing on operational and regulatory effectiveness and efficiency whilst improving the user experience.
The Change and Business Improvement Manager is responsible, at a project/programme level, for articulating business requirements and priorities for transformation, assessing business readiness, designing new operating models, driving business adoption and providing specialist change management support operations.
- Collaborate with operational teams, policy colleagues, digital programmes, customer insight, and technology to deliver new ways of working, services and functions, which are efficient, effective and user focussed.
- Understand and document the baseline and current state of services and functions, define the `to be` state including TOM, service design, organisational design, business processes, information flows, operational framework and performance metrics.
- Ensure that services, processes, systems and future operating models are designed to meet the needs of users, deliver against regulatory requirements, support efficiencies and deliver against strategic priorities and objectives.
- Lead the implementation of new operating models into live service, ensuring ongoing process compliance and control, including the optimisation of future state operations through the design and implementation of operational frameworks
- Build and manage productive and effective relationships with senior stakeholders, including Executive Committee members.
- Lead the production of business analytics, including performance and productivity baselines, demand analysis, impact and feasibility analysis, scenario modeling, activity based cost models and benefits tracking.
- Act as a Change Leader, driving awareness and understanding of change management, approaches and tools at all levels
- Experience of leading business transformation activity that balances exceptional delivery for users, with the needs of operations and the business.
- Experience of leading change and driving change awareness within a complex and geographically dispersed organisation.
- A solid track record of delivering service/performance improvements, efficiencies and enhanced user experience.
- Solid experience of the principles of operational excellence and how to ensure new services and ways of working are successfully implemented and embedded.
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £600 - £700 pd (inside of IR35) depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.