Sought by global Management Consultancy with a burgeoning practice in the Wealth, Asset Management industry – focused on the acceleration of technology and digital transformation.
My client is seeking Senior Manager and Manager grade Consultants to work for a team at the heart of delivering innovative and large scale client-centric digital transformation programmes.
You should expect to be involved in a wide range of client engagements across the traditional Asset Management space working on projects related to:
change strategy, process improvement, operating model design, RFP, vendor selection and / or particular ESG & Alternative Investments.
• Lead the delivery of client projects, manage engagements and be the day to day contact for client and teams.
• Support the Director and Partner Team with business development activities such as proposals, pitches and development of the consulting propositions such as ESG.
• Helping clients navigate the increasingly complex operations, technology and data landscape including vendors in the market
• Supporting with the definition of new operating models, business models and processes
• Project managing engagements to deliver high quality work in a timely manner
• Coaching and developing team members
• Must have Wealth, Asset management and/or Management Consulting experience
• Transformation and business change, Target Operating Model Design
• Operational and technological challenges associated with wealth, asset management
• Project Management and delivery of projects on time, within scope and of high quality
• Analyse problems, identify core issues and recommend appropriate solutions
• Sustained levels of high intensity and inspire drive and confidence in others.
• Excellent communication skills, negotiation and project management skills