An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator to join a thriving and dynamic lettings brand covering the Dorchester area - immediate start available for the right candidate.
Looking after the full letting cycle for your own portfolio of properties, his role will include all aspects of Lettings including viewings, valuations, client management, application processing through to the point of move in, co-ordinating contractor appointments, and general lettings administration.
With prior experience within either a Lettings Negotiator or Property Management role, you will be hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable, with good time management and organisation skills. You must be presentable, a good communicator and able to use your own initiative.
Ideally, you will have lived in and around the Dorchester area for a few years with a good understanding of the surrounding area.
The Lettings Negotiator will need to have had previous experience working within an agency environment, ideally within a similar property related role using Microsoft office packages, appointment booking software and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or Property Management platforms.
Lettings Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agency experience is essential, ideally in lettings.
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- You will be results driven and ambitious
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
- Good knowledge of the Dorchester area
- You will need to have your own car with a clean license
Immediate start is available for the right candidate.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Lettings Negotiator eager to take the next step in their career.
Magnus James is a national specialist recruit for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property