Engineering Stores Technician
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Shifts: Monday – Friday
Location: East Yorkshire
Are you an experienced stores technician looking for your next opportunity?
Are you looking for job security?
Our engineers are amazing at fixing the machines, they’ve been running smoothly for 20 years. They aren’t so good at tidying up after themselves or ordering spares, keeping the spares in order. This role is business critical; you’ll be the glue that keeps the team together and making things more efficient! We are a no-nonsense production, manufacturing company looking for a Stores Engineer to take over our busy stores.
We are looking for someone to support the maintenance team on a day-to-day basis. You will be required to help and maintain stock levels while also happy to get your hands dirty when needed to support the team with preventative maintenance.
- Responsible for looking after the stores system and carrying out improvements
- Managing the booking in/out of parts and ordering additional stock
- Planning orders and liaising with the team to support upcoming projects
- Support the maintenance team with any additional tasks
- Processing urgent/same day requests
- Ensuring stock is put away safely and remains accessible at all times
Ideal candidate will be:
- Have experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Be flexible
- Willing to learn
- Have experience ordering and receiving deliveries
- Have excellent verbal and written experience
If you think this role could be for you then please get in contact with Courtney at Stirling Warrington on 07961499319 or [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities