KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor (Level 5)
Location: Essex - Home based / Online currently due to Covid (Learners are situated throughout Essex; some face to face is expected when Covid measures ease)
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 PLUS up to £6,000 bonus per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our client is an Investors in People Gold winner, and due to business growth are looking to recruit an experienced Health and Social Care Assessor to deliver levels 2, 3 and 5 Apprenticeship Standards in and around Essex.
- Must hold solid occupational competency in Health and Social Care (Elderly) at Management level.
- Must have experience of delivering Level 5 Health and Social Care Apprenticeships (New Standards).
- Confident to deliver Maths and English Functional Skills.
- Knowledge of the End Point Assessment process.
- Must have a good level of ICT skills and prepared to support learners online - and face to face as measures ease.
- Driving Licence and use of a vehicle is essential.
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care up to level 5.
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Delivering online due to Covid-19 with a view to returning to online and visiting/observing learners in their place of work, once restrictions are lifted, to gather evidence towards their QCF Diploma.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education