KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor
Location: Bournemouth / Hampshire - Home based / Online due to Covid (some face to face is expected when Covid measures ease)
Salary: £22,000 - £24,500 + BONUS of up to £6,000 per annum (Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Benefits Package, Bonus, Pension, Mileage + more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care levels 2 and 3.
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their QCF Diploma.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Assessors are expected to take part in learner recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care at level 3.
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills in Maths & English to level 2.
- Have an understanding / knowledge of the New Apprenticeship Standards and End Point Assessment.
- Must hold solid occupational competency in Health and Social Care as Care Assistant or above.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education