Lamonby Recruitment have an exciting new role for an experienced Civil / Structural Engineer.
Our client is a small engineering practice that specialises in Civil and Structural Engineering practice located near Gloucestershire who specialise in Civil and Structural Engineering projects across a number of areas such as Industrial, Telecoms, Rail and Utilities.
They require a Civil / Structural Engineer with a minimum 3 years’ post graduate experience to join their team.
The successful candidate will be offered a starting salary of between £28,000 to £40,000, flexible working and support in obtaining chartership if not already achieved.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Residential Structural Engineer with minimum 3 years’ post graduate UK experience
- Proven track record in design and project delivery with different types of structural materials and systems
- Structural Engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel and concrete
- Undertake analysis and design
- Experience of Tekla would be an advantage
- Competent at Presenting to Clients, Preparing Client/Project Proposals
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- UK Driving Licence
- Salary Circa £28,000 - £40,000
- Flexible working
- Company pension scheme
- Support in obtaining chartership if not already achieved
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities