A beautifully cosy Private Nursery in Lambeth are looking for a Nursery Manager to join their team from June 2021. You will be responsible for the smooth operation of the entire setting including budgets, staff appraisals and liaising with external bodies.
This nursery cares for 30-40 children who are spilt across Baby, Toddler and Pre-school Rooms. You will be supervising 9 members of staff and collaborating closely with the Nursery Owner.
We are looking to speak to confident, organised and reliable Nursery Managers who:
- Have previous experience effectively managing a Nursery
- Have a thorough understanding of EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) and how to maintain an Outstanding OFSTED rating
- Are organised and have kept up to date with relevant polices, procedures and regulations
- Can confidently liaise with external professional bodies
If this sounds like your next role, apply with your CV today!
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year