Monday – Friday
£32,000 - £35,000 DAYS
The business is booming, they are a nationwide distributor of FMCG goods. Due to sustained growth, they are now looking for an electrical maintenance engineer to look after the site services and machines. The role will be very hands on and You will be mainly working with racking systems, dock doors, refrigerators and facilities equipment. You will also be involved in helping out with other maintenance tasks that might not be on the job spec so you need to be pro-active and be able to think on your feet!
- Part of a rapidly growing business = job stability
- Free lunch!
- Death in service
- 27 days holiday inc. bank holiday - holiday year runs May – April and quite flexible on times they can be taken
- Up to 6% pension
- Eligibility to join private health care scheme after one year
- At least two year’s experience working as an electrically biased maintenance engineer within manufacturing or facilities
- 17th or 18th edition in a must
- Ideally hold qualification in C&G 2357 or G&G 2330
- C&G 2394 & 2395 an advantage
- Experience in testing
- Experience in completing NICEIC or equivalent paperwork
- Experience with refrigeration, racking, automatic doors is advantageous
- Any background welcome to apply – i.e. ex forces, heavy industry, food/fmcg, distribution, metal processing etc.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities