EYFS Teacher Required for Special Needs School in South Tyneside
Hello Education are looking for an EYFS Teacher for a special needs school in South Tyneside.
The children in the early years class have a variety of special needs including Autism and other learning difficulties. The successful teacher will be experienced in teaching children with special needs, preferably in a special needs school.
The post will commence after the Easter break and will continue until Summer 2021. There is an opportunity to become a permanent member of staff for the right candidate. The school offers fantastic support and are happy to consider NQT’s.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- QTS with an EYFS specialism
- Previous experience of teaching children with special needs, particularly in a special needs school
- Experienced with a variety of special needs
Hello Education will be able to offer successful Teachers a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Careers support and advice
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education