Account Manager – Signage
JOB ROLE: Account Manager – Signage industry
SALARY: £30K - £45K basic + Car + Commission
LOCATION: West London
If you have sales experience within the Large Format or Signage arena, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
• Up to £45K basic salary dependant on experience
• Commission on sales
• Company car/ fuel allowance
• Company Bonus
• Company Pension
The successful Account Manager will possess:
• Sales experience within the Large Format print & Signage industry –at least 2 years in the industry
• Proven background of working towards sales targets and KPIs
• Ability to sell consultatively to a variety of clients
• Ability to open doors and maintain this new business by developing and nurturing existing accounts.
The role as an Account Manager:
• Reinvigorate lapsed accounts and bring back up to major client status while always hunting new business opportunities
• Highlight key areas of growth and target new clients to continue to grow account base
• Sell the portfolio of print solutions into prospective new and existing clients.
• Manage the projects after winning the sale - liaising with the Client and Production team to ensure briefs are met
• Work in a consultative manner, advising the best print solutions for clients
• Provide after-sales care, helping to encourage repeat business
Looking to fill this role as quickly as possible! If you have the relevant experience, don’t hesitate to apply within.
01625 44 60 60
KEY WORD: Print, BDM, Business Development Manager, Business Development, New Business, large format, graphics, point of sale, signage, Sales exec, Sales rep, New Business Hunter, Open Doors. Large Format, Wide Format, Super Wide Format, Signage, Graphics, POS, Point of Sale
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative