Finance Administrator (Twickenham) – Temp-to-Perm; Full Time; Up to £28,000!
My client is a well-established and robust international manufacturing organisation in a sustained period of growth.
To take responsibility for Accounts Payable, assisting with payroll and HMRC reporting and ensuring best practice across the finance administration function.
- AAT Qualified
- Experience in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll
- Excellent organisation and data entry skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic company
- Opportunity for permanent contract
- Excellent benefits package which includes (when permanent); 25 days holiday + 8 statutory bank holidays, early Friday finishes, Private Health Care, Life Assurance, Pension contribution PLUS MORE!
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
'A' level/Higher or equivalent