Paterson recruitment are recruiting a Head of Inspections for our Client based in Birmingham.
As Head of Inspections, you will be reporting directly to the Operations Director.
This position requires you to have strong management experience within the automotive industry. You must be commercially astute, with a sharp eye for optimisation of costs, as well as a track record in customer service and operational delivery.
- Strong leadership with the ability to drive change.
- Exceptional management & communication skills to be able to lead a large team across a diverse logistical arrangement.
- Possess drive and enthusiasm to deliver constant continuous improvement.
- Highly motivated and proactive, enjoying leading as well as working as a team, whilst also taking full ownership and accountability for delivering results.
- Commercially orientated and have the ability to liaise across all functions and at all levels of the business.
- Driving change and operational excellence
- Evidence of business impact and achievement
- Strong organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Dedicated and ambitious, able to handle high work demands.
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent project management and time management.
- 5 years’ minimum experience and a proven track record.
- Salary £70k
- Discretionary Bonus
- Benefits include a minimum of 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Internal promotion as much as possible
- Cycle to work scheme
- Reward scheme that offers online and High Street discounts
- Working 40 per week from 08:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday
For more information please send your CV to Claire Gledhill at Paterson Recruitment.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Transport, Logistics
Executive (Director, Department Head)