We are currently seeking 2 permanent Administrators to join a Procurement team. This is a busy Purchasing/Admin role supporting the supply chain
As you can imagine it is a fast-paced role, requiring development of a good working relationship with suppliers, focusing on lead time and on time delivery, to ensure the smooth running of the Supply Chain.
Hours are 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday).
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a truly diverse and global company, we would love to find someone with the drive to grow and develop within our Procurement team.
The is a critical role in ensuring the smooth running of the Supply Chain, through active supplier relationship management, whilst delivering the efficient purchase and delivery of goods associated with production and installation.
- Manage a portfolio of materials, ensuring on time delivery and active supplier relationship management.
- Monitoring Supplier performance and resolving and escalating queries where necessary.
- Undertake and maintain Market Analysis and Benchmarking to validate current costs and identify opportunities.
- Working closely with the Procurement Manager to assist with Cost Saving initiatives
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Highly IT Literate (SAP experience preferable).
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills, with the ability to manage a demanding workload effectively.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and formats
- Use the appropriate tools to develop Supplier Relationships.
- Achieve KPI targets and other identified value-added activities as agreed with the Procurement Manager.
- To ensure that customer requirements are always met
- Highly organized
- Challenger – results-driven
- Efficient and effective
- Flexible, open to new ideas and managing challenging situations.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing