Established, fast growing global Executive Search firm is looking for a personable and bright Executive Assistant, who will support and assist a very busy Managing Director This role would suit an articulate and confident individual, with a high attention to detail and who is confident in their verbal and written communication skills.
You will provide all business support and assist with gathering necessary information from clients and candidates. Your duties will extensive diary management, include scheduling interviews and meetings, booking travel and itineraries.
This is a 3-month temporary assignment with the potential for longer term extension/permanent. The London team are currently working for home and it is expected that the successful candidate will onboard remotely WFH until such time that a return to office plan is in place.
- Recent, demonstrable experience with recruitment administration would be highly beneficial. .
- Good logistical planning skills
- Ambitious and keen to get stuck in.
- Fully proficient (Adv) in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Accuracy/Attention to detail.
- Calm when under pressure and used to juggling multiple tasks.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Recruitment Sales
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent