We have a great opportunity for a Mixed Dentist and/or a Private Only permanent Associate Dentist to join a modern, independent dental practice near Basildon.
This is a very well-established dental practice, well equipped and providing a great working environment offering you clinical freedom.
- Independent, Mixed Dental Practice which is predominantly Private
- Mixed Dental Position – Part-Time or Full Time position (days are flexible)
- Private Dental Position – Part-Time (ideally for Thursdays and Saturdays, plus any additional day)
- Excellent Private Dentistry Opportunity: This position would suit dentist with cosmetic/ aesthetic dentistry orientation, short term ortho, (not essential, great position for an Associate who would like to develop into these Specialisms).
- Implants/Whitening/Invisalign also all offered onsite
- UDA Target – 1,600 only + Private
- £12 per UDA (dependent on experience) + 50% Private!
- Private Only Position – offering between 40-50% Private Income depending on experience
- FANTSTIC PRIVATE POTENTIAL – earnings can be shown in a interview
- Practice is fully computerised, SOE Exact software, digital x-rays, rotary endo, and private hygiene services.
- Well established, busy book that will suit a fast and driven Associate for high earnings
- Well established practice with loyal and growing patient base, excellent clinical and administrative support.
- Additional ventilation system for staff well-being and reduced AGP fallow times
- Offer Continuing Professional Development
- 7 surgery practice, OPG, Dental Implants, cosmetic dentistry, Private Ortho, private endo
- Specialist Endo and Implant Specialist on site (happy to offer tutelage)
- Very Modern Premises – high end Private practice
- Fully computerised
- Very experienced
- Parking on site
- Good potential for Invisalign and practice will offer support in advertising / promoting specialist treatments
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
£12 per UDA (dependent on experience) + 50% Private!
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing