My clients are a well-established ecology consultancy with multiple UK offices and covering a wide range of projects. Do you share their passion for Ecology and Environmental Services?
If so then read on to find out about this fantastic opportunity!
The position of Senior Ecologist will be based from this clients Nottingham office, with the expectation that much of the field based work will require regular travel and flexibility towards working hours. The role is an addition to the current established team and is due to the continued growth and success of the business, you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded individuals who share the same passion for their work.
The main focus of this position is to undertake ecological survey work and reporting for habitats and species, primarily bats but may include others. Applicants must hold a Level 2 Bat licence and we expect the successful candidate to share our client’s values and passion for ecology.
The successful Ecologist will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 4years previous experience as a senior ecologist within a consultancy environment.
- Ideally hold full membership of CIEEM.
- Natural England Level 2 Bat Licence.
- Experience in undertaking assessments for BREEAM land use and ecology credits.
- A relevant industry related degree (would also be great to hold any other species licenses).
- Ability to record, produce and deliver high quality reports.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent communicator, highly self-organised and ability to work within a team structure.
- Full driving licence.
The successful Ecologist can expect to earn a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 (Dependant on experience), benefits package and a clear progression pathway within the company for personal and career growth.
Get in contact for more details and an confidential discussion, [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction