An excellent opportunity for an inventory clerk to join this thriving independent lettings business based in Coventry. This reputable Estate Agent has an established sales and lettings business and is looking for an inventory clerk / viewings negotiator who can take over responsibility for doing inventories and all property visits across the portfolio.
The role will see you completing the following:
- Property inventories
- Mid terms inspections
- check out visits
- Viewings for prospective tenants
The successful inventory clerk will have experience of doing inventories and have an honest and reliable persona. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and be able to use your own initiative. You must have a good understanding of lettings legislation and have the ability to deal with large workloads.
This role will require the successful inventory clerk to work independently, attending multiple properties daily, following up on the visits and providing high quality reports.
Inventory Clerk – Experience Needed
- Previous experience of doing an array of property visits
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
Inventory Clerk – Benefits
- A strong basic salary
- Access to company pool car
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
Magnus James is a national specialist recruit for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to 20k plus pool car
- Industry Sector Property