Job Title: Operations Manager
Well established, north east manufacturing business that has grown by acquisition.
Salary of an Operations Manager
Up to £60,000 depending on experience.
Job Description of an Operations Manager
The postholder will be responsible for the planning, manufacture and dispatch of the product to customers.
Take control and develop plans to improve product and process flow to drive customer order fulfillment demands
Effectively be a support to the team, coaching through changes of improvement and be a hands on, visible manager.
Skills & experience of an Operations Manager
Energetic and passionate Manager who has a successful track record of identifying and introducing better working practices.
A strong communicator who has had exposure of working within an SME.
Previous, demonstrable experience of working an Operations Manager
Why Should You Apply?
Be instrumental in driving change and joining a growing business with a brand new product launch
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Pension and other benefits
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)