An exciting opportunity has arisen at a City based Investment firm with a boutique feel. They are seeking a professional and confident Office Coordinator to join their team to start immediately for an ongoing temporary contact. There is definitely the possibility for this role to extend or go permanent.
You will be based in an office of approximately 10 people, and as the sole support in the office you will have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of tasks. These tasks will include meeting scheduling, processing expenses, liaising with clients, formatting documents and presentations, taking calls and ensuring the office runs smoothly.
This is a great opportunity for a very organised and eager individual to join this organisation and adapt as an integral member of the company. This role will suit someone bright, motivated and conscientious, with the ability to work on their own initiative with confidence and accuracy.
This is a friendly team who are all very hard working and support each other.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience working within a support role in a corporate environment.
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience liaising with individuals at a senior level
- Diary management and the setting up of internal and external meetings
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adapts well to changing plans and priorities; deals comfortably with ambiguity
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook calendaring, Outlook email, etc.)
- Maintains strict confidentiality standards
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as necessary
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with minimal guidance; escalate issues as appropriate
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent