Based – East Yorkshire.
Salary - £40k + Package.
One of the UK's leading food manufacturing businesses supplying into all the major retailers nationally. Alongside your team you will ensure best in class processes are always followed.
- Degree or food related subject in i.e. Food Technology or similar.
- Experience with retailer NPD systems.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service, both internally and externally
- Must be in possession of a full valid driving licence.
- Commercially minded with awareness of factory equipment and processes.
- A proven track record of strong project management, with good communication skills & highly organised.
- Accountable for launches post customer approval including EPD & VAVE projects and site-based initiatives.
- Manages projects and reports ensuring projects are kept on track, objectives delivered and ensures a good working relationship is sustained.
- Validate any new processes to the factory. Where product improvements are necessary that do not impact recipe, drive, and deliver projects ensuing all stakeholders are kept up to date.
- Support the development team in creating new and exciting ideas, ensuring that products are delivered to the correct specification satisfying consumer, customer, and business requirements.
- One of the UKs leading chilled and added value food manufactures that supply all major retailers.
- Offers best in class facilities & practices.
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Hannah McGrail on 07450406505 or email Hannah directly on [email protected] quoting reference HM8986
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing