The role would be to provide a specialist professional engineering service, to supervise junior staff and provide professional and technical support. The Traffic & Engineering Service is currently working on a number of programmes including Low Traffic Neighbourhoods, bus and cycle improvements, and parking improvements.
They are looking for you to have:
1. Ability to use CAD to produce design drawings
2. Recent experience in working on local authority traffic schemes
3. Recent experience in working in a local authority and understanding of local authority procedures
4. More than six years' experience
5. Experience of being a Senior Engineer, preferred rather than essential.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other