We are offering a fantastic opportunity for an Old Age Specialist Registrar (SPR) Psychiatrist to join an NHS Provider in Humberside area. A superb range of packages are available on offer for successful candidates.
- Up to £96,389 per annum salary rate + NHS pension contribution
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- The Old Age Psychiatry services continue to develop and are progressive in their outlook
- The service has recently upgraded the inpatient facilities for patients with dementia
Consultant Psychiatrist Requirements:
- Undertake on call responsibilities on the specialist Consultant on-call rota for Old Age Psychiatry and Learning Disability
- Have full registration with the GMC , possess the MRCPsych UK or have an equivalent post-graduate qualification
- Should be on the Specialist Register for Old Age Psychiatry, or be within 6 months of achieving CCT in Old Age Psychiatry
- The ability to commute within the Trusts geographical area with access to the appropriate means of transport is essential
About the NHS provider:
- Provides a range of community and inpatient mental health services, community services (including therapies), learning disability services, healthy lifestyle support and addictions services for approximately 725,000 residents across the area
- Provides specialist services to children, forensic services to patients from the wider Yorkshire and Humber area
- They work closely with teaching partners nurturing a workforce of tomorrow's doctors, nurses and other health professionals.
If this vacancy is of interest, please send your CV through to Jack at [email protected] or feel free to give us a call on 0203 006 5866.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing