We’re seeking an experienced Part Time Environmental Quality Assurance Officer. The ideal candidate will be an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take products to the next level with respect to accuracy, security, and safety. Duties include:-
- Responsible for the implementation, maintenance and development of our quality and environmental management systems – ISO9001/ISO14001
- Management of the internal/external audits
- Ensuring processes are adhered to as per the documented procedures
- Training on certain processes
- Reporting and review of activities
- Environmental monitoring
- Amendments, when required, to SOPs
- Reporting of KPIs and knowledge of REACH
Company benefits are:-
4 x Salary Group Life Assurance benefit effective from first day of work
Auto-enrolment into the Company’s Group Personal Pension Scheme after 3 months (contribution minimum: 3.5% employee/8.5% employer) and the option to also take Salary Sacrifice
Eligibility to join the Company’s BUPA Private Healthcare Scheme (underwritten) after 3 months
20 days holiday (plus National Holidays) in first full year of employment, then 25 days (plus National Holidays) from 2nd full year onwards.
Salary - will pay £27000 - 30,000 for the right candidate.
Location – Swindon, Wiltshire
HRS - 3 days/22.5 per week (must be flexible due to any external audits/training etc.)
Company shut down for 1 week in August and Christmas.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities