Have you worked in a support role previously?
Do you have a strong background in SENd Education?
Hello Education are seeking to employ individuals to work within our schools based in Darlington who cater to pupils aged between 2 -19 years old. The schools are all specialist provisions therefore you will be working with pupils with complex learning needs and challenging behaviours which can include ASD, SEMH and PMLD.
The position can include supporting on a 1-2-1 basis as well as working with small groups depending on the individuals’ needs. Currently the working hours are between 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday. Applicants must be reliable and committed to providing the highest level of support, always putting the pupil first.
Successful applicants will have the following;
- Experience working as a Support Worker/ Care /Teaching Assistant
- Previously supported SEN
- Resilient and commitment to the role
- Be reliable with a positive attitude
- Confident and nurturing approach
- Enhanced DBS that is on the update service (willing to obtain)
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who offer round the clock support to you in your role
- Work that fits around your lifestyle
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance, as part of these checks we do require applicants to go through a screening process which will include identity checks.
To apply, or for additional information contact us on 01642 039888 and send an updated CV
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education