We are offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Dental practice manager to join a well-established and forward thinking dental practice located near Birmingham.
The surgery has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all their dental team.
Previous experience managing a dental practice is essential
- Full time, permanent position
- Pay rate: £28,000 - £34,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Large, busy practice
- Well ran, recently refurbished and majorly Private practice
- You will be fully supported by the Area Manager who has a wealth of knowledge about the business and the industry.
- Business Manager onsite who deals with finances and accounts
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic team
The role will involve:
- Responsibility for the day to day running of the practice
- Line management responsibility for dental receptionists and dental nurses, including responsibility for appraisal and personal development
- Managing and motivating staff
- Be actively involved in developing the business
- Ensuring the practice is operating effectively (financially) by managing costs effectively and identifying opportunities make improvements.
- Supervising all banking procedures, including deposits, payments, reconciliation and debt management.
- Providing reports required by the company to facilitate the smooth operation of the practice.
- Delivering practice targets for NHS and private care.
- Managing the clinical governance system and maintaining practice policies
- Ensure practice compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
- Compliance with CQC regulations
- Managing Denplan patients, recruitment and retention
- Work toward becoming a CQC registered manager
- Previous experience managing a dental practice
- Knowledge of CQC standards and clinical governance
- Knowledge working with Denplan and NHS
- Great people skills and organisational skills enabling to effectively lead the practice teams to promote a positive working environment
- R4 experience would be desirable
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
dependent on experience
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing