Due to growth and company success, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Estate Agent Sales & Lettings Negotiator to join a market leading Estate Agency in the ***** area.
The role of Estate Agent Sales and Lettings Negotiator is both fast paced and multi-faceted. As such you will be an ambitious individual eager to hone your skills across both sales and lettings. Ideally you will have experience of sales or lettings and will be keen to add to your existing property knowledge.
As Estate Agent Sales & Lettings Negotiator you will be working as part of a busy sales team and you will be responsible for:
- Arranging property viewings
- Negotiating sales and lets
- Listening to potential buyers and tenants requirements and finding the best suited property
- Carrying out administration duties from start to move in
- Liaising with customers to answer any queries they have
- Registering applicants and ensuring all required documentation is obtained
As Estate Agent Sales & Lettings Negotiator you will have the following skill set:
- Proven track record in hitting and exceeding targets
- Experience across either sales, lettings or both
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving license with access to a car is essential
- Recent experience working within the property sector would be advantageous
Estate Agent Sales and Lettings Negotiator – Benefits
- A lucrative basic salary
- 5 day working week
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Funded team events
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced or Estate Agent Sales & Lettings Negotiator to join a well-established Estate Agency with unrivalled career progression and uncapped commission.
Magnus James is a national specialist recruit for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic of 18-20k plus comms
- Industry Sector Property