Job Title - Quality Coordinator
Salary - £23,000-£28,000
Location - Darlington
- Coordinate and monitor the operation of the Quality Management System in accordance with company accreditations.
- QA team member in resolving non-conformances (including Customer, Supplier and Internal) - root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions.
- Respond quickly and accurately to customer complaints/concerns.
- Ensure Quality Documents and forms are kept at the latest revision, are available for use on the shop floor and effectively rolled out into production, and as required, provide support and training.
- Carry out audits as required – including internal audits, product & process audits.
- Report findings from audits and be responsible for closing out any non-conformances / issues raised.
- Develop full knowledge of quality standards using customer supplied information, use this knowledge to transfer to work instructions which are easy to follow on the shop floor.
- Collate and be responsible for master and limits samples, keeping a status log.
- Ensure quality alerts and incidents reports as required – pursue sign off within 48 hours of raising issue.
- Experienced in performing internal and supplier audits and interacting with auditors from external bodies.
- Working knowledge of 5S and other continuous improvement techniques.
- Understand the importance of quality and production performance, the cost of quality and working towards zero defects at the Customer.
- Be approachable and promote good quality awareness, QA point of contact for the shop floor.
- Able to manage own workload and complete task in a timely manner.
- Company with a strong order book
- Supportive manager and development opportunities
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Secondary School or equivalent