Electrically Biased Maintenance Technician – Salary is £29,000
Location: Hartlepool, Durham
Shift: Day Shift (Monday to Friday – WEEKENDS OFF!!)
A FANTASTIC position has arisen with our exclusive Client, who is a Leading Manufacturer in their niche. The company’s passion and mission is to THE best within their niche.
The company is an SME and a very family feel environment, it is also an extremely clean environment.
The Benefits of this company:
- 22 Days holidays, with a rise to 25 - Plus all Bank Holidays
- Close for Christmas and New Year
- Bonus Schemes
- 25 days sick pay, from the day you start!
- Pension Contribution
- No shut down periods, you pick your holidays!!!
The Position – Electrically Biased Technician:
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer, with an Electrically Biased background to fulfil a permanent position. The role requires experience of working within a Manufacturing industry, ideally someone who is hands on.
The position will be varied at times… so if you prefer some variety to your day and every day to be different, this role is for you!
Skills & Requirements of the Electrically Biased Maintenance Technician:
- Time Served Maintenance Apprenticeship
- To have worked in some form of manufacturing industry
- 16th / 17th / 18th Edition
- PAT testing (desirable)
- Excellent communications skills
- Fault Finding and repair Electrical breakdowns.
- Maintain and develop the PPM schedule.
- Team player and hands-on approach.
- Undertake a variety of preventative and reactive maintenance duties.
- To drive KPI’s.
- Ability to build relationships with internal departments and teams.
Why Should You Apply?
- If you are wanting a role which gives you that flexibility and to not work weekends – you would be crazy not to want to find out more!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
HND/HNC or equivalent