Full-time (37 hours per week) Senior Customer Service Advisor contract to start on 10-05-21 until 02-07-21 with a possible extension.
- Participate in a rota to cover the general reception desk, front service desks and telephone work stations, providing cover across the service centre as daily demand requires.
- Record accurate and timely statistical information.
- Actively recognises the need for customer confidentiality.
- Liaise with all other workplace sections and departments to ensure handover of actions as necessary.
- To ensure that as many enquiries as possible are resolved appropriately and satisfactorily at the first point of contact in line with Customer Service Standards.
- Receive and assist visitors telephoning and visiting the workplace to ensure customers receive a comprehensive and accurate service.
- Use IT and telephony systems to manage and record enquiries and retrieve information to resolve customer enquiries.
- Work as a flexible and effective team member supporting other service centre team members with their queries as necessary.
- Good general education with GCSE English at grade A-C or equivalent.
- Willing to work towards NVQ 2 in Contact Centre, Call Handling or Customer Care or equivalent.
- Able to provide evidence of experience in a high volume customer facing role.
- Able to provide evidence having worked in a role using ICT regularly and frequently to input data or retrieve information.
- Able to provide evidence of application of a wide range of customer service techniques.
- Able to provide evidence of resolving in-depth or specialist enquiries.
- Manage information for action and keeps accurate up-to-date information and records.
- Able to cope with high levels of work at busy periods.
- Computer literate.
- Keyboard skills.
Disclaimer: On applying for this vacancy, you agree that your personal details will be passed onto our client for their consideration of your suitability for the role. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to notify Teqniq Limited of any hirer who I do not want my details to be passed onto.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction