Civil Design Engineer to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy near Northampton.
On joining the company, you will be tasked with joining the company’s specialist civil and infrastructure team involved with highways, drainage and external works design on a wide range of projects, including both new build and refurbishment projects for public and private sectors.
As Civil Design Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer you will be tasked with carrying out detailed design of roads, drainage and external works including S38 and S278 highway schemes and S104 drainage schemes together with preparing technical specifications.
In return you will be offered an excellent starting salary and benefit package along with further opportunities for training and progression.
- Experience and looking to further experience related to Civil / Infrastructure Design
- Knowledge of highways, drainage and external works design ideally for new build and refurbishment projects
- Experience using software such as AutoCAD and Civils 3D
- Ground Modelling, Flow, WinDes, Site 3D and Revit skills would be a distinct advantage
- A determination to succeed and progress is highly important.
- Salary Circa £45,000
- Excellent starting salary and benefit package along with further opportunities for training and progression
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
HND/HNC or equivalent