Required May/June, or sooner if possible
32 Hours Per Week (Term Time Only)
Are you an experienced teaching assistant, higher learning teaching assistant, or a learning support assistant?
Vida are now looking for experienced and qualified Teaching Assistant to work in a secondary school until the end of the academic year.
Responsibilities of a Teaching Assistant:
- Supporting the teacher with the delivery of the lesson
- Preparing the classroom for lessons, such as setting up equipment
- Managing behaviour and engaging students with their own learning
- Working with students either one to one or in small groups out of the classroom
- Committed to support both the teacher and the students to succeed
For this role, applicants who apply will have:
- A minimum Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification (Supporting Teaching and Learning) or a minimum of 1 years work experience/employment as a Teaching Assistant in a school setting (you must be able to provide recent references).
- Confident communication skills and to be a motivator in the classroom (1-2-1 or small group support).
- A current Enhanced DBS that is registered with the Update Service, or you will be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
If you do have experience as a teaching assistant (TA) or a higher learning teaching assistant (HLTA) in a school setting and are now looking for for a post, please click 'APPLY NOW' below to submit your most up to date CV for review.
Newly qualified Teaching Assistants and experienced Teaching Assistants alike are welcome to apply. Vida Education offer excellent rates of pay and take great pride in providing a quality service to candidates and schools. We are an experienced team who specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Cumbria and Lancashire.
Vida are an agency that are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of our staff to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS check, full work history, references and an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contract, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year
Some of College Coursework Completed